Rivers and Spires Children’s Parade is back again for an 11th year, entertaining children 12-years-old and under and their families! Characters in costume, small floats, and walkers are all part of the annual Rivers & Spires Festival Children’s Parade.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS APRIL 10, 2015.
2015 PARADE THEME:
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Participants Line-up at 12:00pm
For Line-up: In Front of First Baptist Church
For Parade Route: Parade begins and ends at the Family Fun Zone. For the full map, click here.
AWARDS and JUDGING
Award categories include: Small Walking Group (1-14 persons), Large Walking Group (15+ persons) and Best Float.
Email Kevin Fee or call 931-553-8467.
Children’s Parade Application Click Here
- This event is for children, individuals, or groups of adults who wish to participate in the annual children’s parade.
- Children who wish to participate must be accompanied by adult supervision.
- Participants may walk the short parade route or ride in a float. Floats must be equal to or less than ten feet in length and not more than six feet in width not including the vehicle or adults pulling the float. No full size vehicles allowed. Only adults may operate or pull a float.
- Items may not be tossed from floats, but may be handed out. Only medical assistance animals are allowed.
- Participants are encourage to decorate their floats and dress in costume around the parade theme. The parade will go on rain or shine, so dress appropriately.
5 Star Radio Group
If you love the Children’s Parade, you might also like these areas and events!