Rivers and Spires Children’s Parade is back again for a 10th year, entertaining children 12-years-old and under and their families!
Characters in costume, small floats and walkers are all part of the annual Rivers & Spires Festival Children’s Parade.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS APRIL 14, 2014.
The theme of 2014 parade is:
Our World of Imagination!
Date of the Parade:
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Time of Parade:
Kids Zone/front of First Baptist Church.
Awards & Judging:
2014 CHILDREN’S PARADE LINEUP
For additional information contact Shirley Taylor, email@example.com
For the printable PDF version of the parade Application, Rules, and Agreement Click Here
Registration expires: 04/14/14
- This event is for children, individuals, or groups of adults who wish to participate in the annual children’s parade.
- Children who wish to participate must be accompanied by adult supervision.
- Participants may walk the short parade route or ride in a float. Floats must be equal to or less than ten feet in length and not more than six feet in width not including the vehicle or adults pulling the float. No full size vehicles allowed. Only adults may operate or pull a float.
- Items may not be tossed from floats, but may be handed out. Only medical assistance animals are allowed.
- Participants are encourage to decorate their floats and dress in costume around the parade theme. The parade will go on rain or shine, so dress appropriately.
For a printable map of the Children’s Parade route CLICK HERE (PDF)
Click here to complete a ONLINE CHILDREN’S PARADE APPLICATION
Thank you to 5 Star Radio Group for sponsoring the awards. Trophies are sponsored by Sporty’s. Award categories include: Small Walking Group (1-14 persons), Large Walking Group (15+ persons) and Best Float.
If you love the Children’s Parade, you might also like these areas and events!