One night only Thursday, April 18, 2013 is the Get DOWNtown Street Fest, the Festival’s premier kick off party. What better way to launch the 11th annual Festival than with a night filled with live entertainment?!
Public Square Stage and Strawberry Alley Stage will both be jam packed with entertainment. Start the night off right with a sweet folk-rock band that is quickly gaining popularity. Featured here on NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts, Tennessees’s own Kopecky Family Band.
Larger than life, Cowboy Mouth brings their own special brand to the Public Square stage. They know how to put on a show, with over 2,500 under their belt, you don’t want to miss this night of great entertainment. To learn more about Cowboy Mouth visit their website.
Enjoy games and activities from 5:00p-9:00p, you don’t have to be a Chamber member to get in on the action!
You can win some GREAT prizes all night long! Register before April 18 for your chance to win any one of the following:
- 2013 Kia Soul from Gary Mathews Kia
- $300.00 Basket from Cumberland Aesthetic Laser Center
- Two (2) APSU Season Baseball tickets with an autographed baseball
- One (1) year free Chick-fil-A from Madison Street and Wilma Rudolph locations
- Signed Hooters Calendar
- $50-$100 No Egrets Tattoo Gift Certificate
- $25.00 Gift Certificate to Sacer and Savive
- $500.00 CASH from Higgins
- United Chiropractic Gift Certificate for Free Back Massage and Free Chiro Visit
- Two (2) Tickets to the Roxy Regional Theatre and Gift Certificate to Edwards Steakhouse from Planters Bank
- iPad from Legends Bank Mortgage Department
- $50 Gift Card from Altra Federal Credit Union
- Engraved Wine Bottle from Sporty’s Awards
- Gym Bag from Bank of America
- Brake Inspection and Replacement from Ashworth Automotive
- 10- $20 Gift Certificates from Affinity Apparel
- Exam package from United Chiropractic
Here’s How to Enter:
The Kia Soul will be at various locations throughout Clarksville. Visit any of these businesses when they’ve got the car, fill out the entry form and toss it in the box. Then, on Thursday, April 18, come on down to Rivers & Spires! Keep your fingers crossed because you may be one of the lucky ones who gets their name called! Or you may be super lucky (fingers AND toes crossed) and you’ll get to spin the wheel for a chance to win a new car! Give yourself a reminder and text ‘SPIRES’ to 68255. Each week you’ll get an update of where to be and when. You can enter as many times as you want!
March 8 – US Bank (Northpark Branch)
March 15 – Altra Federal Credit Union (Madison Street)
March 22 – F&M Bank (Madison Street)
April 5 – Heritage Bank (Tiny Town Road)
April 12 – Legends Bank (Wilma Rudolph Blvd)
Don’t want the party to end? Well stick around for the After Party, with drink specials and great music and many of the local bars in Historic Downtown. Details coming soon!
You get access to all of these great activities FIRST! Join us for Business After Hours from 5:00pm – 7:00pm in the F&M Bank parking lot. Network, enter your name for all the awesome prizes and enjoy great food provided by Hooters (must be part of the Chamber to attend. Contact the Chamber office at 931-647-2331 to learn more!)