Volunteers are a festival mainstay. Your dedication and commitment make the Rivers and Spires Festival possible each year.
Every year it takes roughly 700+ volunteers to make the Festival a well oiled machine. We average about 3,000 volunteer hours each year and the numbers will only grow!
Rivers and Spires volunteers are expected to be enthusiastic, friendly, helpful, and professional at all times during their volunteer shifts.
There are two main categories for volunteers:
Family Fun Zone– Volunteers in the Family Fun Zone may be asked to assist with the following:
- Children’s Activities
- Volunteer Tent
- Information Area
General Volunteer –
General Volunteers may be asked to serve in the following areas:
- Logistics, Information Booth, Set-up/Tear-down, and many other positions.
- If you have a specific request, including time you are able to work, let the volunteer coordinators know.
Volunteers are asked to serve a minimum two-hour shift. School groups may register together. If you have certain health concerns that limit your physical ability please let the volunteer coordinators know.
· Become involved in the Community-meet other like-minded individuals.
· Free Volunteer T-Shirt.
· Complimentary meals and refreshments.
· An official Rivers & Spires Festival event credential.
· Opportunities to make many wonderful new friends.
· Connect and engage with leaders in the community.
· Develop friendships and networking with like-minded business people.
What are you waiting for sign up!
Looking for applications for Vendors, Commercial, Marketplace or Arts Galore – go here.